The Stegreif Orchester stages a performative project about the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals in the abandoned factory space of the BOFA. The »symphony of change« is based on music by four classical women composers and musicians from the Stegreif Orchester.
- Stegreif Orchestra
- Lorenz Blaumer artistic director
- Juri de Marco artistic director
- David Fernández stage direction, choreography
- Nina Kazourian re-composition & arrangement
- Tabea Schrenk re-composition & arrangement
- Julia Biłat re-composition & arrangement
- Helena Montag re-composition & arrangement
- Franziska Aller re-composition & arrangement
- Alistair Duncan co-artistic director composition
»symphony of change«
From Hildegard von Bingen to Clara Schumann – the sounds of sustainability, premiere
With works by Wilhelmine von Bayreuth, Hildegard von Bingen, Clara Schumann and Emilie Mayer, as well as re-compositions and improvisations
18:45, Alte Bonner Fahnenfabrik
Concert introduction with the student managers
The »symphony of change« is the outcome of the #bechange project, a musical exploration of the UN’s 17 sustainable development goals. For more than two years, the young Stegreif Orchestra searched for approaches to change. The resulting symphony recounts that journey with scenic devices, free improvisation and re-compositions of classical works.
Change.Symphony is organised by the Beethovenfest 2023 student managers. We thank Deutsche Bank Stiftung for their support.