Restart Ticket Pre-Sale
We are confident that we can celebrate together with you from August 20 to September 10, but with a change in seating capacity. There will be approved security and hygiene concepts for every single venue - adapted to the current situation. It is therefore the necessary to start our ticket sale once again. Information about ticket refunding is found here.
First Waiting List, then Pre-Sale
To inform you as soon as possible about the new pre-sale we are offering a waiting list system: You will have the possibility to inscribe to the waiting list for every individual event. As soon as the start of the pre-sale is fixed we will inform you via e-mail. Starting from this email dispatch you will have pre-emption for 24 hours before the tickets will be on public sale.
How the waiting list works:
• Select your desired event here.
• Click on the button Waiting List that can be found on every event site.
• Insert your contact information in the input mask and click on the button Sign up now.
• Now you are registered to the waiting list and need to do nothing further.
Please note the following information:
• The waiting list is open for all customers. Therefore a registration does not guarantee a ticket purchase.
• Inscribing to the waiting list is possible online or in writing.
We will keep you informed about the current situation here and via all other festival channels. If you have any further questions we will gladly be at your disposal at email@example.com.
Our sales partner is